Suitable for vegetarians, these easy vegetable spring rolls are ready in just 45 minutes.
- 2 tofus
- Enokitake mushroom (Sliced thinly)
- Dried cloud ear fungus and dried shiitake mushroom (Soak and slice thinly)
- 1 onion (Sliced thinly)
- 1 carrot (Sliced into fiber and cut tiny cubes)
- 1 Pachyrhizus erosus (cut into tiny cubes)
- 150g bean sprout
- Rice paper wrappers
- Green onion, mentha, cellophane noodles, garlic, lemon, sugar and chilli
Step 1: Crush tofus and bean sprout to separate water. Slice green onion, mentha and cellophane noodles thinly.
Step 2: Mix all ingredients with seasoning.
Step 3: Put the mixture (step 2) in the middle of rice paper wrappers and wrap.
Step 4: Prepare a non-stick frying pan to medium-high. Add cooking oil into non-stick frying pan for a few minutes. Place vegetarian spring rolls into the pan and turn until having yellow.
Place salad on plates and put the vegetarian spring rolls on the salad. Serve with sauce.
This is one of the vegetarian dishes. You can be attractive by sweet-smelling and brittle of this dish.
This is the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bvOMJYcPdPI