- Please do not smoke in the cabins.
- Please do not throw garbage in water.
- Please do not run on the boat.
- Please protect yourself with sunscreen sunscreen cream and a hat.
- Please prepare rain clothing being suitable for the travelling period.
- Please respect the sleep of other users on the boat.
DURING THE VISITS
- Please take your shoes off before entering in places of worship.
- Please wear suitable clothing in places of worship, pants are preferred than shorts, skirts and sleeveless clothes.
- Please speak softly and do not to hit objects ornaments in places of worship.
- Please do not hesitate to ask local habitants with a smile if you want to take pictures with them.
- Please do not travel with too much money on you.
- Please do not bring valuable jewelry.
- Please do not throw your cigarette butts in the nature.
- Please avoid planting sticks in a rice bowl, it is a ritual dedicated to the dead.