– Bananas – 2 fruits
– Fresh berries – 200g
– Avocado – 1 fruit (or 2 kiwifruits)
– Yogurt – 990ml (330ml yogurt (one box) per fruit)
– Fresh cream – 250g in liquid form with high-fat content 35-36% (heavy cream or whipping cream)
– Mix vanilla sugar – 10g
– Step 1: Wash the strawberry, remove the stalk. Leave 2 berries to decorate. Put the Mulher into the mill with 330ml of yogurt. Puree. Pour out the cup. (200ml wide mouth). Banana peeled, cut small pieces. Puree with 330ml of yogurt. Give the cup. Remember to leave two slices of banana to decorate. Do the same with avocado (or kiwi fruit). Remember to fill the cup about 1-1.5 cm.
– Step 2: Use fresh whipped cream and vanilla sugar when hard enough.
– Step 3: Use fresh ketchup on yogurt and fruit, filling the cup.
– Step 4: Flip flat on the mug. Place the berries on top of the cream. Lightly press on the cream to stand.
The ingredients are as follows: 6 cups of strawberries, 2 strawberries, 2 cups of light yellow banana, 2 cups of butter (or kiwi) light blue, topped with cream cheese, guide.
The sourness of yogurt mixed with fresh fruit and fatty taste of cream will be very delicious. The yogurt can be replaced with fresh milk as well. But there will be no sourness. Moreover, yogurt will not need to add sugar and still be delicious.