When you’re in need of a quick, healthy snack , these carrot cake balls are the perfect recipe! They require no cooking, are quick to make, slightly sweet and packed with healthy ingredients!
- 3 carrots
- 100g Plain Flour
- 100g Temperate flour
- 50g coriander
- 4 eggs
- Spice: salt, cooking oil, pepper, tomato sauce,
Step 1: Prepare ingredients before cooking:
- Wash and peel carrots, grate into fibers from 3 to 4 cm).
- Plain flour, temperate flour
- Coriander: wash, drain and chop finely.
- Eggs: Beat eggs with a little bit of salt (carrot cake bites can be more brittle and delicious)
Step 2: Add carrots, plain flour, temperate flour, eggs coriander into a bowl. Marinate with a teaspoon of seasoning, a teaspoon of pepper, a little bit of salt. Stir together all ingredients until combined.
Step 3: Rub your hands with a little bit of cooking oil, Shape the mixture into circle or your favorite shape.
Step 4: Prepare a non-stick frying pan to medium-high. Add cooking oil into non-stick frying pan for a few minutes. Place the carrot balls into the pan and turn yellow.
Use cooking paper to absorb cooking oil. You can use carrot (cutting into flowers) or sliced coriander to make the dish more and more attractive. Serve with tomato sauce.
It is simple and convenient to cook this dish. You can do it at home with your family.